• Purchase of form and prospectus does not imply that admission is granted.
• Appearing for interaction with the interview panel or giving the admission test does not imply that admission is granted.
• Appearing for parent interview does not imply that admission is granted.
• Kindly check the selected list of candidates on the school notice board or on the school website. You may also be informed about your selection through phone or email.
• Those candidates who are not selected will not be called or intimated personally.
• Our admission process is holistic and considers a huge number of indicators to select children, whose parents will be able to effectively partner us on this journey. We look for families whose beliefs about life and raising children match with us. If your child is not selected, please do not conclude that your child’s test results or your personal information is the only reason for it.
• No agency or broker is involved in our admission process and no money is taken other than what is strictly declared on the school notice board and website. Please do not fall prey to unscrupulous parties.
• Please do not approach any third party, including political or other celebrity influencers for admission as we will not be able to entertain such requests.
• Our admission rules have been framed strictly as per CISCE norms – restrictions on number of seats and the eligibility criteria or age criteria cannot be violated under any circumstance. Please do not request for exceptions.
• We are a not-for-profit private educational institute. Our institute runs on fee collections only with no aid from the government. Kindly go through the fee structure carefully before the admission process to make sure you will be able to sustain your child’s education here.
• Only after full payment of amount payable at time of admission will a child’s admission to the school be considered complete.
• Self-attested photocopies of all relevant papers must be submitted to the school office. Please bring all original documents for verification on the day specified to you for hassle-free admission.
List of papers required include the following:
• bonafide municipality birth certificate
• hospital birth certificate
• passport photos of child and parents
• report card of previous school attended
• vaccine card
• SC/ST/OBC caste certificate of child or parents
• Aadhar card of child and/or both parents
• death certificate or custody papers in case of single parent
• relevant passport/visa in case you are not an Indian national.
• Please provide correct contact information as we will be sending you all information necessary through email, text or WhatsApp.
• Orientation for new parents will be held before session commences.
For all our selected students, we have this word of advice:
Read books, paint/draw whenever you can, learn an instrument, practice singing/dancing, cultivate a hobby, do gardening, help in household chores, care for the elderly family members, do your own work – make your own bed, fold your own clothes, wash your own plates.
This pandemic is temporary. Spend this time working on yourself. Your relationship with your school will be for a lifetime – consider it your second home.
Welcome aboard to the CMS family, our young learner!